Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy Update
Our COVID-19 Policy
- We are open, working on cases, and accepting deliveries.
- Masks are required for all people that enter our office
- Our office is prepared for visitors with strict cleaning practices in place
- We require an appointment for all in-person – our staff will ask questions prior to your visit:
- Have you gone out of state in the last 14 days?
- How are you feeling?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that has tested positive?
- We currently prefer to meet with people over the phone or video conferencing
- If you’re not feeling well, please don’t come in – we can reschedule.
- Documents – please email, fax, or text as opposed to handling them in person
We’ve been thinking about you.
We are hunkered down at home and we created a short video that we’d love for you to watch.
We know that communities around Alaska are facing unprecedented challenges due to the impact of the coronavirus. We know that these challenges are overwhelming and disheartening for many.
As Alaskans, we know that “We’ve got this!” We will get through this together.
Thanks for being such a huge part of our family as we serve yours. We appreciate you for being our friends, neighbors, and our clients.
For over 50 years, we’ve been “On Your Side, at Your Side, Every Step Of The Way.”
Your Family at Kelley & Canterbury